VasQtec.com has developed Material in the course of academic research.
RECIPIENT wishes to conduct research with said Material.
VasQtec.com is willing to provide the Material to RECIPIENT under the following terms and conditions:
- «Material» shall mean the following material: PU4ii
- The Material is made available for investigational use only in laboratory animals or in vitro or post mortem experiments. RECIPIENT agrees that the Material will not be used for any other purpose. Neither the Material nor any biological or other materials treated therewith will be used in living human beings.
- RECIPIENT agrees to acknowledge vasQtec.com scientists as the source of the Material in any publication reporting the use thereof and RECIPIENT shall send a copy of such publication to vasQtec.com: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- RECIPIENT understands that the Material is experimental in nature and that it is provided without warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied. VasQtec.com makes no representation or warranty that the use of the Material will not infringe any patent or other proprietary right. In no event shall vasQtec.com be liable for any use by RECIPIENT of the Material, or any loss, claim, damage or liability, of whatsoever kind of nature, which may arise from or in connection with this Agreement or the use, handling, storage or disposal of the Material. RECIPIENT further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless vasQtec.com, officers, agents and employees, from any liability, loss or damage they may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs or judgments against them arising out of the activities carried out pursuant to this Agreement.
- A transmittal fee of specified amount (plus 8.0% VAT if applicable) per 500g of Material is to be paid by RECIPIENT.
- This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Place of jurisdiction shall be Zurich (Switzerland).